Friday 2 March 2012

Reo kit


Product Review – Pilar Tobias
“Your Program Is Awesome…”
I started using your kit back in November of 2007 since then I have done hundreds of BPO’s have gotten several listings as a result of doing the BPO’s and have also referred several agents to your program. I have been getting checks from as little as $40.00 to as much as $3100.00 at one time. I think your program is awesome and definitely recommend to anyone who wants to get started doing BPO’s and getting REO listings.
Pilar Tobias
Broker, Tobias Associates
www.TobiasAssociates.com
This Customer Review
5 out of 5 Stars
Product Review – Susan W. Daigle
“REO Kit Made It So Easy…”
My experience was a very good one. Everything in on a professional basis with lots of support. Everything was easy to deal with.
Susan W. Daigle,
CRS, GGI, ABR, CNAS Realtor, Cartus Certified
www.susandaigle.com
This Customer Review
4 out of 5 Stars







No comments:

Post a Comment